Today is January 2nd, 2011 and I am saying my goodbyes to 2010
Yes, I am fully aware that I am a little behind in my New Year's themed posts. I did consider not posting this and simply going ahead with my 2011. But I decided that it was worth it to honor 2010 with a simple blog post so that I can move forward with a sense of completion and that fresh-all-over feeling that the new year can bring. So much has happened in the past 12 months. I will spare you the play-by-play but basically, to sum it up, it was all I could ever ask for. I have grown. I have had fun. I have opened myself up in new and exciting ways. I am doing what I love. And I have the support of friends and family and you, my readers all over the world. So, thanks … really, thanks!
So here it is, Some of My Yoga Hot Spot's most memorable posts from 2010.
More Goodies From 2010
- 6. How I Came to Understand Children’s Yoga ~ My elephantjournal.com debut!
- 7. My Aha Moment Experience: Mom Was Right, Sharing is Good.
- 8. Cool It, Man! Try Some Minty Water [RECIPE] – Hot Yoga Hydration Tips
- 9. Meditation For New Yoga Teachers
- 10. The Yoga of Relationships – Moving from Anger to Forgiveness [VIDEO]
I have some truly fabulous stuff planned for 2011. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. In a word … Wheeeeeeee!!!!!