In honor of February, the month of love, and this month's "Compassion Box" from Yogi Surprise, I have compiled a Top 10 list that shares exactly how I feel about this wonderful company and the service they provide.
My full review of this month's Retreat in a Box detailing all of the yummy, smelly, yogi goodness is below as well!
Top 10 Things I LOVE About Yogi Surprise
- The high quality and full size products that I actually use. I repeat, full size. And nothing wasted.
- The adorable and thoughtful packaging. I've written about it before. I really appreciate the care and thought that obviously goes into each box. It really shows.
- That they give away an actual retreat every month.
- Their Instagram, especially the "Yogi Hands" pictures. I adore hand mudras.
- All of the products are vegetarian, non-GMO, and cruelty free. 'Nough said.
- Their customer service. In my expereince, they respond promptly and courteously to emails. They are super helpful and really nice, too.
- The incentives. If you get 3 of your friends to join, you get your next box free!
- Their Yogi's Journal blog. It is full of wonderful articles for yogis.
- The litte card that's included with each box. It describes the monthly theme and intention and the list of items included in the box. I keep all of these cards so that I can re-order my favorite products. Simple but brilliant. That's what I mean when I say they obviously put a lot of thought into their boxes.
- The bonus boxes! Every so often they offer an extra box in limited supply. Check out the "Spring Renewal" bonus box.
February Box Contents:
Named after bear for its ability to know what plant to forage for and what root to dig to treat whatever ails him, this healing balm is soothing and balancing for your skin. The lavender, tea tree, and rosemary oils smell wonderful, too. I have used it on a couple of dry patches with great results!
I was only able to sample a few bites of this delicious sprouted granola before my duaghter grabbed the bag and ate the rest! They offer subscibritions for the granola obsessed.
The packaging looks like a juice box! Adorable. My sensitive skin loves these vitamin rich bamboo fiber cloths.
This soap smells amazing. The lather is luxurious. I have been able to shave with it which says a lot about a bar soap. LOVE it.
Such a cool idea! It works well to make my tap water and water fountain water taste better. 1 stick lasts 4 months!
Keen-wah Energy Functional & Glow Bars (x2) $3.29
I love Keen-wah bars and was delighted to receive these in my Yogi Suprprise box. They provide a healthy, organic energy boost. The Glow bar is my personal favorite.
Organic Yoga Headband $12 (no brand or link provided)
Also included in this box was a fabulous hand-made organic headband. Mine is a dark teal color and extra wide. It is great for hot yoga and doesn't slide off of my slippery hair.
Thanks for the February love, Yogi Surprise!