Supporting Your Practice with the Yogi Surprise Lifestyle Box
This month's box from Yogi Surprise really rocked my practice! It contained 6 thoughtfully curated items for people who love to practice yoga (like me!). Here's what was inside the June 2015 box (links included):
- Gaiam Super Grippy Yoga Gloves – They're like a yoga mat that fits in my purse. 😉
- Yoga Gangsters: Truthful Mist – Delightful scent. I used this up!
- Mind Over Lather Yoga Mat Spray in Lavender Mint -This stuff works great and smells amazing. Plus the ingredients are natural and safe.
- Bearded Brother Bar – I got the Outrageous Orange Kale flavor. It was very figgy and delicious. If you like figs (and beards), this bar will make you smile.
- Natural Fitness Hemp Yoga Strap – Yay for extra long (8ft) yoga straps with a really nice metal buckles! I also love the orange color and that it's made of hemp.
- Jade Tree of Life Bracelet – I've been wearing this every day. So beautiful.
Thanks, Yogi Surprise, for another awesome retreat-in-a-box!
Pssst! They have a jewelr box, too!