Mexico Yoga Immersion
at La Calma Eco-Lodge – Tulum, Mexico
October 15 – 20, 2017
Deepen your yoga practice & make memories that you will cherish forever. This retreat is an opportunity to dive deep into your practice and receive personal attention and guidance, all while being immersed in beauty!
Suitable for all levels and anyone looking for a deeper exploration of the yoga tradition. We will cover topics such as yoga philosophy, meditation and mantra, the subtle body (prana and chakras), and asana workshops (standing postures, backbends, etc). And, yes, Lindsay is bringing her ukulele!
Optional activities available (some at an additional cost) are Stand-up Paddleboarding in a Sian Ka'an Biosphere, On-site Massage, Beach, Cenotes (underwater caves), Mayan ruins, and Tulum city visits.
Included in the Retreat Price (from $700 per person):
- 1-2 yoga classes or workshops each day
- Comfy Accommodations – 6 days 5 nights at La Calma Resort
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Private ground transfers to and from the airport + daily transportation around town
- Travel Insurance (required)
- Incidentals – other meals, optional activities
***Early Bird Pricing is available through May 10th! Get 10% off this trip with promo code TRIBE10
***The venue has limited space and my last retreat filled up FAST, so if you're interested, consider making a reservation for just $295 today!